Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Its exactly as they say it is

The first two weeks were nice and quiet. Then came week three; the week I decided it was time to actually get stuff done. What exactly do I have planned you ask? Well, nothing as of yet because Madelin decided that momma's not going to get any sleep, not unless its between the hours of 4am and 8 am. Then her and I precede to spend a good portion of the morning in bed to make up for the lost sleep. When I feel as rested as I'm going to, I get up and get in the shower as quickly as possible while Andrew is still home otherwise I either don't get one or it doesn't happen till around 3. So needless to say, getting the "to do" list done is very slow going. Not that I'm complaining. I love staying home with our darling. I'm just looking forward to the time when she sleeps more at night than she does during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment