Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The time has come..I've got to go back to work. Next Monday to be exact. I am dreading it. I do miss all the kids at work, but I'm going to miss our days together. Daddy gets her during the day now. Hmm lets see how this goes. I guess realistically I wasn't that great of a stay at home mom either (we didn't get much done during the day other than meals and a load of laundry). Either way this first week is going to be rough, not only am I going to feel as though a part of me is missing (as corny as it sounds) I hope pumping during the day instead of breastfeeding isn't going to effect my milk supply. Oh yea, these past six weeks momma's become a milking machine. I've got a freezer full to prove it. There's so much milk that Andrew has threatened to start cooking with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment