Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh my goodness


I can't believe she's almost three months now! I'm sure I'll be saying that for years to come though. I know I've slacked big time I'm keeping everyone up to date but we've been busy. (Not a good excuse huh) Well of course she's doubled her weight, sleeps less, and moved from her bassinet to out bed and back again. Not that I dont' thoroughly enjoy co-sleeping but I figure that when I start classes again next semester she's not going to enjoy my late night studying while she's trying to get some shut-eye. So once they're in your bed its hard to get them out. She fooled us for about a week..ya know she'd take her bath, eat, and them slept through night wonderfully with one feeding...then POW! She's back with vengeance. Screaming for at least an hour or two before pretending to be asleep until you lay her down. So then we try it again and again until I cave in the need for sleep and let her in my bed. But no, I haven't given up. (I'm stubborn too) We're still breastfeeding and loving it. We had a slight hiccup when she was spitting up monstrous amounts of milk, but its over for now and we're both happy. Any-who... I've got tons of picture so I'm currently working on getting them all up here hopefully sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment